How to Overcome Non-Display AdSense Ads
How to Overcome Adsense Ads that Are Not Shown – this time the topic of my blog will discuss about problems that are often experienced by google adsense publishers, namely the problem of adsense ads that are installed on the blog does not appear
Some reasons why adsense ads on your blog do not appear
- The blog has just moved from HTTP to HTTPS
- The adsense ads that you installed are still new
- Adsense account is claimed or has not verified the pin
- The posting page has not been indexed by Google.
Please correct the problem above if you want your adsense ads to appear throughout the blog page and follow the steps below
Overcoming AdSense Ads Not Showing / Appearing on Blogger
1. The first problem can be experienced by an adsense publisher who has just been setting from HTTP to HTTPS because in the process usually adsense ads that do not support https will not appear (blank) to resolve this problem please go to how to resolve adsense ads that do not appear after setting https
2. You have to know that the adsense ads that have just been created take about 10 minutes to 20 minutes to appear so you have to be patient.
3. It’s hard to postpone a lot of reasons that you can read more clearly on adsense accounts that are suspended because of invalid clicks I experienced it and it took 1 month during the withdrawal.
The problem with your pin is to enter the google adsense pin code that is sent through the post office if your old pin is a little tips for overcoming the old adsense pin sent there, discussed in full.
4. In this problem adsense ads will only appear in posts that have gone to the index on google search if not please just go to Google webmaster . and submit your sitemap and post in the search console
If you have solved the problem above, but still the adsense ads on your blog do not want to appear / appear, please follow the simple tips below.
- Look for the Js google adsense code below if you have found the delete code
<script async='async' src='//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js'/>
- Then look for the code </body>using CTRL + F to speed up the search if you have found add the code below right above the code.
- Finally, just save the template
See the results whether adsense ads have appeared I think if you have implemented the method above 99% adsense ads will appear on your blog.